Welcome to Abbotsford Health Chiropractic.
Our Mission is to be an integral part of the health care team in our community, to help our people get well and stay well through chiropractic health care.
Our doctors have extensive experience providing exceptional chiropractic care for people of all ages including infants, children, adults and seniors.
Welcome to Abbotsford Health Chiropractic
At Abbotsford Health Chiropractic our friendly health care team is here to help. Our clinic has over 40 years of experience in the health care field with advanced technology to help treat our patients.
Whether you are seeking pain relief, better mobility, help with sport-related injuries or to improve your overall health we are just a phone call away.
As we continue to offer our services during COVID our clinic is making sure all guidelines are met in accordance with Work Safe BC and the Chiropractic associations to ensure your safety when visiting the clinic.
Here are our new COVID guidelines to ensure the safety of all our patients. All patients are now required to wear a mask and the following questions will be asked when booking your appointment.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask when entering the office building. If you do not have a mask, one can be purchased at reception for $1.
- Please inform the staff if you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
- Prior to treatment, patients will be expected to answer these questions as per the Work Safe BC Checklist:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headache or sore throat?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14-days?
- Have you been in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19?
- Any answers indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or having signs and/or symptoms will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Exceptions may be made for asymptomatic front-line health care workers based on the risk of exposure (as per Work Safe BC guidelines)
- Upon arrival, patients will be asked to sanitize or wash their hands prior to their appointment.